Wednesday, March 28, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

It looks like the thing I do best lately is add more projects to my TO DO list! Yikes. Not much to show for this W.i.P. Wednesday, but I did just barely finish my scrappy depression block quilt. Like just pulled it out of the dryer finished!

Completed projects
Scrappy Depression Blocks - What started as my first swap ever eventually became this quilt! Hope to have a full post with pics later today, in time for the Festival of Scrappiness.

Ongoing projects
Hopscotch - fabrics chosen, 60-degree ruler borrowed. Pretty excited to get going on this! And obviously cutting my own 'jelly-roll' strip

Windows Improv table runner - no progress. In fact I may try going a different route before I decide what I really want to do.

Upcoming projects  
* scrappy Metrolink
* April Modern Blocks Bee blocks NEW
* April do.Good Stitches blocks NEW
* FAITH Circle Pouch Swap NEW
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt - On a Whim ??
* DS Quilts Doll Quilt Swap project 
* Little Quilt - Sew, Vote, Swap Group Round 4 project 
* Zakka Style Sew-Along projects NEW
* Festival of Half Square Triangles NEW
* tutorial for pieced binding
* a zip pouch w/o zipper tabs - want to know this way too

Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday . . .
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

15 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the completed quilt, the sneak peek looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Depression Blocks look great! I skipped that swap because I ran out of time and have regretted it ever since. Can't wait to see it in all it's glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the depression blocks quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors for the Hopscotch quilt! And I can't wait to see your depression blocks project. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like your Hopscotch colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects, all the colors are so pretty. And your to do list, oh my!!! full of wonderful projects. Can't wait to see them all popping up as you make them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your depression block and the colours you chose for Hopscotch! You are going to be one busy lady with all of those projects coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I just love the fabrics you have pulled for your hopscotch quilt, so pretty! Can't wait to see more of your depression block, it looks just fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Depression blocks are awesome, love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fabrics for the hopscotch quilt. Is it going to be a quilt for you?

    The scrappy depression quilt looks lovely. I'm looking forward to the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hopscotch quilt is going to be awesome with those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am looking forward to seeing the final photos of your Depression block quilt. Fabulous colours for hopscotch too! You sure have a lot on your plate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fabrics you pulled for your Hopscotch! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours for the Hopscotch quilt.

    ReplyDelete