Saturday, March 17, 2012

52 lists in 52 weeks//week 41 and FNSI

First, the list for this week . . .

Fours:
1. four places I've visited - Grand Tetons National Park, Crater Lake, Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater, Cinque Terre

2. four things I wish (maybe) I could get paid to do for a living - quiltyness, sight-seeing, something in the food industry, computerese

3. four things I am looking forward to - shopping at the new Whole Foods in our town once the Grand Opening crowd has disapated, settling into my new job, the next time we get to babysit grandgirl, teaching a newbie about quilting

4. four people who inspire me the most - hubby, daughter, son, mom

. . . and second, reporting in from Friday Night Sew-In. I didn't pick the quickest block in the book by any means, but do have two more 4x5 blocks to show for myself.

Four down, one to go!

16 comments:

  1. These two are very pretty...I love the color combos on them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list deb! love the blocks. i need to get that book~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FNSI peek...Very nice! Love the red & yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can yo visit Fallingwater?? I love those blocks, I am going to make some today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these blocks on Flickr this morning and I love them! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, those blocks came out really well. I can see why they would have taken a while. So many pieces! Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the books, love to learn from you! In some way I guess I do, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous blocks!! Love the grey in the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty they both are. I LOVE the yellow/red combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie, those are stunners!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous!!! At least you accomplished something. I had a plan but my plan failed!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice blocks! Grand Teton National Park is one of my favorite places in the US. I could say that about Wyoming in general too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great block! I love 4x5 to see how the same block looks so different in different colors. I got 2 blocks done this weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete