Friday, August 5, 2011

Finish it Up!

Another finish NOT on the Finish it Up! list - go figure. Kaleidoscope got finished up (see here) and pretty much made my week.


1. Dream Big Finished!
2. Light and Shadow Bali pop quilt 
3. Gentlemen Caller Finished!
4. Kaleidoscope Finished!
5. Summer Sampler Series
6. Afternoon Snack table runner


The Summer Sampler is coming along nicely. Wow, I did not anticipate as much paper-piecing as we've done. I confess it's not my favorite technique (last night's block was a doozy!), but the results are sure nice. But I have 10 of the 12 blocks done, so I'll get a breather soon. I'm starting to mull over how to finish this citrusy quilt - if you have any ideas, please feel free to share them!

Oh, and I have some swap-news. In today's mail were my charms from the I-Spy Spoonflower fabric swap hosted by Gen X Quilters!
Fun little prints - from trucks and rain boots to bicycles and sushi, little French bunnies and animated sandwiches, fruits, and veggies. Quite a varied little selection here, all delightfully custom printed fabric created at Spoonflower.


Well, the sewing room is calling, so I better pay attention. There's more to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment